JD for UI Developer:
- The person should hold minimum 2 years of experience as an UI Developer.
- Should have an appropriate knowledge about the languages like: HTML , HTML 5 , CSS 3 , Jquery , Bootstrap and Responsive design layout.
- Add on Advantage: If he/she has equipped knowledge about Photoshop.
SEO-Content Writer-This position is responsible for executing strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals (general and keyword specific). Content creation and content marketing. Interaction with users and ensuring community engagement. Creating content that optimizes clients’ websites’ results in search engine.
- Content development leveraging best SEO/Content marketing practices, ORM practices and brand guidelines.
- Interaction with users and ensuring community engagement. Creating content that optimizes clients’ websites’ results in search engine.
- Content curation across different online platforms social, websites etc.
- Understanding and aligning with project objective and deliverables.
- Monitoring, supervising and assisting in creation of new strategies/ Content models etc.
- Assist in defining strategies for wider content penetration, outreach, dissemination etc. (collectively, the “Duties” or “Services”).
Graphic Designer :This position is responsible for the development and implementation of the brand design strategy, design concepts that meet the business objectives of the client. He/She will be responsible for formulating design strategies which promote excellence.; creating a culture of sharing disruptive ideas/ innovations related to the industry across the agency. The person must be proficient in Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator.
Client Strategist:-This position is the link between RepIndia and the client. He / she is responsible for understanding the client’s core requirements, communicating the briefs to the Company’s respective departments, coordinating between clients and specialized functions of RepIndia for successful execution of integrated online campaigns / websites / branding etc.
- Management of Accounts
- Communication – Representation of RepIndia with credibility and professionalism.
- Client Relationship – managing daily deliverables, monitor progress and meet deadlines.
- Business Development – Acquisition of new clients, identify key upselling and cross selling opportunities.
- Self-Management – manage own ongoing learning and development.
- Revenue generation through new account development and key account management
- Well versed with the processes involved in Digital marketing, social media management, search, website development and designing.
- Consistent follow-through and resourcefulness, in order to achieve organizational goals and objectives
- Brand Building Strategies, Identification and segregation of potential Market Segments